Since the advent of digital photography, I’ve become more or less addicted to photography. It’s a compulsive thing, but most of the time it’s fairly constructive. I’ve learned a lot over the last 10 years and 70,000+ photos (most of them are bad…). There are tons of helpful infographics and cheat sheets on the web. Here’s one from Lifehacker. But I had to share a quick series of images I caught tonight. It’s not as thorough as the other guides or cheat sheets, but it does illustrate some pretty marked differences at the extremes of shutter priority and aperture priority. Plus, my kid just made me laugh. Enjoy!
https://ajdesignco.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/shutter-aperture-silly.jpg 1176 2048 AJ Design https://ajdesignco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/logo2x.png AJ Design2015-06-20 21:15:212015-06-20 21:20:27A Quick Lesson on Shutter and Aperture Priority
Slavery still exists. Let's work together to END IT.
- Continuous Improvement: Not an OptionAugust 31, 2018 - 8:55 am
- Why Photographers Shoot Way More Than They NeedJuly 12, 2017 - 8:27 am
- In Honor of Bad FathersJune 18, 2017 - 8:51 am
- Price vs. ValueJune 15, 2017 - 10:14 am
- Take It and Run With It: What I Want Clients to Do with the Work I Create for ThemMay 12, 2017 - 9:37 pm